WordPress & Joomla Specialist
Joomla training - user guides - videos
Bespoke Joomla CMS training tailored to your needs.
We have been using Joomla for many years and are experiences in writing User Guides for those clients who wish to control their own content so that they can manage their sites.
If you have a Joomla site we are able to put together both User Guides and Training Packages/Videos so that you can manage your own site.
Our training packages are bespoke and can include training for both users and administrators on:
- Setting up a Web Server using Wampserver or Uniform Server to run a copy of your Joomla site on your computer or to build a new site – this is a good idea to test upgrades and new extensions before installing on the live site
- Planning an SEO friendly Joomla site
- Choosing the right extensions from the JED (Joomla Extension Directory)
- Planning Meta Tags, URLs, Menus, Category and Article structures
- Menu Management including the use of the Menu Alias for search engine optimization
- Installing and setting up a new Joomla site
- Installing Joomla components/modules/plugins/templates
- Configuring and customising Rockettheme's Gantry 5 templates - including layouts and particles
- Configuring and customising Joomshaper's Helix 3 templates - including SP Page Builder Pro
- User Management – front and back end – ACL (Access Control Lists)
- Article editing – front end editing and/or backend editing
- Media Manager – sizing and optimizing images
- Security – Akeeba Backup and Akeeba Admin Tools Pro
- JCE – Configuration
- Maintenance and Upgrades
- Legal requirements
Our training can include face-to-face training on your premises, User Guides written for your site administrators and Video training. If you would like training on anything not mentioned above please let us know.
Give us a call to discuss your needs on 0115 9621218